U-Pick CROP UPDATE: Tuesday August 15th and Wednesday August 16th- Organic late variety Blackberry U-Pick is open and they are Thornless!!!! U-Pick Organic Blueberries are open are getting thinner so hurry out and get them before they are gone! Make sure to talk to a farm staff member before heading out to the field. The Farm store has already picked Organic Blueberries this morning (We will sell out early, so please call 503-621-9545 to guarantee/reserve yours!)
U-Pick Hours :
- Open Daily 9am to 5pm ** Last call for U-Pick is 1 hour prior to farm closing!
- Please note that we occasionally close the fields some days to allow them to ripen!
Farm Store will be open May 12th through Mid-November 2017
- June through September Hours: Open Daily 9am to 6pm
- October Hours: 9am to 6pm Sun-Thurs; Fri/Sat 9am to 10pm
** Seasonal U-Pick Pricing on bottom of page**
**Please keep in mind, we are a very popular u-pick destination so we have A LOT of u-pickers daily. For BERRY SEASON ONLY – If the update for good picking was made in the morning and you are planning to come after 3pm it’s a good idea to call for an update before you head out! 503-621-9545 is our number
- Check the voicemail (503) 621-9545 for Crop Updates or Check this page to find out how the crops are doing and when the best picking will be
- You can use cash, credit, debit, or farm direct checks when shopping inside the store.
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY!)
- Like Us on Facebook & Join our Newsletter for the Best Bella Deals
- Food Pavilion is open every Sat/Sun – Hours Vary
- Food Booth and outdoor activities are cash only!
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
Containers for picking and Transporting Home:
- We provide buckets to pick into and bags to bring your berries home in.
- You can purchase berry boxes from us at $1 each (our cost)
You can bring your own containers for picking and to bring your berries home (Please remember to weigh your containers from home BEFORE you pick into them.)
Typical Months Crops are Available for U-Pick (Check For Current U-Pick Crops Above): Not guaranteed but as a frame of reference for typical availability.
- Cherries (Sour Pie Cherries will be only variety available for u-pick this year)
- Blueberries (May start end of Month)
- Early Variety Blackberries (May start end of June)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Early Variety Blackberries
- Strawberries (May still be available at this time)
- Thornless Blackberries
- Pumpkins (end of the month)
Prices for our Oregon Tilth Certified Organic U-Pick:
Strawberries – $3.50/lb
Blueberries – $4.00/lb
Blackberries – $4.00/lb
Marionberries – $4.00/lb
Sour Pie Cherries – $4.50/lb
Heirloom Tomatoes –
Pumpkin Pricing is a range by weight! Will post these very soon! Or call 503-621-9545 for info!