U-Pick Info: Click HERE
Produce We Grow: Click HERE
What’s abundantly available now in the farm store:
- Organic #1 Heirloom TomatoeS
- Organic greens/collards/kale, etc
- A large variety of organic fruits and veggies from our farm!
SEPTEMBER HOURS: FARM/MAZE OPEN DAILY
Sun-Thurs – OPEN 9am to 6pm; U-Pick last call into fields/corn maze is 5pm (MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
Fri/Sat – OPEN 9am to 6pm; U-Pick last call into fields/corn maze is 5pm (MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
Food Booth – Sat/Sun- Hours Vary
OCTOBER HOURS: OPEN DAILY
Sun- Thurs – OPEN 9am to 6pm (last call into pumpkin patch/maze at 5pm– MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
Fri/Sat – OPEN 9am to 10pm (HAUNTED CORN MAZE at night – last call at 10pm into maze; last call into pumpkin patch is 6pm)
Food Booth – Open Wed-Sun (Hours & Food Options Vary by day)
Corn Maze Design:
2018 MLB to PDX Corn Maze OPENS Daily August 31 to October 31!
- In farm store: Cash, Credit, Debit, Farm direct checks!
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
- Check out the website, Facebook, Instagram, and sign up to our Newsletter for updates on next season! We also have our online store open all year long with great Bella products available (and more being added all the time)! Shop Online at www.bellaorganic.com/shop
Bella Organic Farm Market is the first of its kind in the Portland Metro area and maybe in the State of Oregon.
The store features farm fresh Organic produce from Bella Organic and selected farms from around the Portland area. We offer processed and dry farm products as well (jams, pickles, syrups, etc), organic wine & beer, local cheese, eggs, berry pies, frozen berries, gift baskets, flower baskets, bird houses, and a selection of Bella Organic gift shop items!
For our Fall Harvest, come visit us and find goards, a variety of large and small pumpkins, organic winter squash and pie pumpkins, organic sweet corn, and of course, always a large variety of our other farm crops! Check out our pumpkin patch & corn maze page on the website for more info on the fall season!
(Make sure to call ahead. Some days we are low on certain crops and they may not be available that day)
|Heirloom Tomatoes||Multiple Varieties of Kale||Chard||Romaine Lettuce|
|Green & Red Leafy Lettuce||Broccoli||Yellow Onions||Sweet Onions||Red Onions|
|Yams||Yukon Potatoes||Red Potatoes||Collards||Carrots|
|Carrots||frozen Strawberries||Frozen Blueberries||Frozen Blackberries|