U-Pick Info: Click HERE
Produce We Grow: Click HERE
What’s abundantly available now in the farm store:
- Organic Heirloom Tomatoes
- Organic Blueberries
- Organic greens/collards/kale, etc
- A large variety of organic fruits and veggies from our farm!
Farm Store will hours for the 2018 Season!
- June – September Hours:
- Wednesday-Friday 9am to 4pm; U-Pick Closes at 3pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9am to 6pm; U-Pick Closes at 5pm
- Monday & Tuesday Closed
- October: TBA
Food Pavilion Hours: SAT/SUN only – hours vary!
2017 Rip City – Lillard Time Corn Maze OPENS Daily Sept 1 to October 31!
- In farm store: Cash, Credit, Debit, Farm direct checks!
- ALL OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND FOOD/BEER BOOTHS ARE CASH ONLY
- Dogs are allowed on the farm but not in U-Pick Fields/Fields with growing crops or in Farm Store!
- Check out the website, Facebook, Instagram, and sign up to our Newsletter for updates on next season! We also have our online store open all year long with great Bella products available (and more being added all the time)! Shop Online at www.bellaorganic.com/shop
Bella Organic Farm Market is the first of its kind in the Portland Metro area and maybe in the State of Oregon.
The store features farm fresh Organic produce from Bella Organic and selected farms from around the Portland area. We offer processed and dry farm products as well (jams, pickles, syrups, etc), organic wine & beer, local cheese, eggs, berry pies, frozen berries, gift baskets, flower baskets, bird houses, and a selection of Bella Organic gift shop items!
For our Fall Harvest, come visit us and find goards, a variety of large and small pumpkins, organic winter squash and pie pumpkins, organic sweet corn, and of course, always a large variety of our other farm crops! Check out our pumpkin patch & corn maze page on the website for more info on the fall season!
(Make sure to call ahead. Some days we are low on certain crops and they may not be available that day)
|Blueberries||Rhubarb||Multiple Varieties of Kale||Chard||Romaine Lettuce|
|Green & Red Leafy Lettuce||Broccoli||Yellow Onions||Sweet Onions||Red Onions|
|Yams||Yukon Potatoes||Red Potatoes||Collards||Rainier Cherries|